Check it out

Monday, December 6, 2010

school holiday......

school holiday come again......for this period...my activity is quite tight.....i only have my own space after both of my son sleep.....as a mother n full time housewife, i tried to make some activities for them to ensure they have something to do....last week , we are having art or drawing class with teacher mama (it's me...hehh). from there i can see the different between my eldest son n my youngest son.....my eldest such an obedient student...he follow my instruction...but still have question why i shud do this.....why i cannot use other colour....n why your bird like chicken...(haha this show i'm quite bad in drawing....huhu).....here my eldest son art work....good job baby...





now my youngest son...he's always modified my instruction.....maybe he don't want his pic same with his brother.....this show that he's quite creative n always thinking out of box.....good job dear....here is his art work....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...